- Activate iHeart service in just a few minutes online
- Requires a valid email address
- Can connect via Facebook
- The service can be accessed online, through mobile devices or on other connected device such as video game consoles
- iHeart Radio offers over 1,500 live radio stations from various locations across the United States
iHeart Radio is an online digital radio and music streaming service owned by iHeart Media. The service was started in 2008 as a website, www.iheartmusic.com. As of now, iHeart Radio acts as a radio network service, providing consumers with audio content from various live radio stations and commercial-free custom radio stations across the United States. These stations offer an endless list of songs from genres such as pop, rock, country and urban.
The services allow subscribers to select stations using their favorite music genre or their current location. It also comes with a easy-to-use scan feature, allowing one to easily switch between the stations.
How to acticate iHeart Radio?
- Download the app on news.iheart.com/go/radio_app
- Install it on the device/devices being used
- Activate the service on the device
- Visit the iHeart activation web page (see sources below) to start the activation process
- Log into the your account by entering your email and password details
- In case of a new user, register for an account by clicking on the “Sign Up” tab
- Enter your email address, select a password and provide date of birth, gender and zip code details
- Log into your account and enter the activation code to activate iHeart Radio on your device
iHeart Radio also allows subscribers to create personalized commercial-free stations featuring music from their favorite artists or genre. The service has a catalog of over 20 million songs, 450,000 artists and 16 genres stations. The custom stations created displays the lyrics of the songs, artist bios and allows subscribers to purchase music from iTunes and Amazon. In addition, it allows personalization of music depending on the mood with a “Perfect For” tab.
More information about iHeart radio can be obtained by visiting www.iheart.com or for customer service help please email email@example.com.