Citi Double Cash:
- Apply for the Citi Double Cash Credit Card – contact information needed
- Learn about the features of this cash back credit card – earn when you buy and earn when you pay
- Apply online or by phone
CitiBank is a leader in the credit card industry and the Double Cash Credit Card is becoming one of their most popular options. This is a cash back credit card (as opposed to a rewards credit card which accumulates points). Consumers receive cash back for all purchases and then will again receive cash back when they make payment to their credit card balance. Many cash back credit cards have you sign up for categories which are eligible for the cash back benefits, the Double Cash card from CitiBank does not use categories; all purchases and payments are eligible for the cash back benefits this card offers.
Citi Double Cash Credit Card Features:
- Receive 1% cash back when you make purchases and receive 1% cash back when you make payments
- Citi Double Cash Card has no annual fee
- There are no limits to cash back rewards
- No category restrictions apply to cash back purchases (Such as gas, groceries, etc. All purchases apply to cash back)
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 months of using your new card
- Balance transfer and low APR available
Interest rate and credit card limits are subject to the individual creditworthiness. CitiBank will review your application and credit history to determine what your line of credit and what your APR (annual percentage rate) will be after the 0% introductory offer.