uChoose Rewards Registration and Login:
- If you are currently enrolled with uChoose Rewards you can visit the main uChoose Rewards page and login to your account using your username and password
- For customers who have an eligible card with uChoose Rewards but have not yet signed up you will need to register your card and create and account prior to benefit activation
- If you are registering for the first time you will need to provide the account information (card number) from the card which will be associated with your account
- uChoose Rewards is a rewards program which many banks participate in as a way for customers to gain rewards for use of their bank cards
Many credit card companies and banks provide cardholders with reward programs which allows customers to accrue points or cash back for purchases made using their card. The uChoose Rewards program is offered by many banks across the United States as a program to reward customers who use their bankcards. This is a third party rewards system that works with banks to provide customers with a convenient rewards system which can be easily used.
One important thing to remember when using this rewards program is that if you are using a debit card only certain purchases may be eligible for rewards points. Some cards will require users to run their purchase as credit even if they are using a debit card. By using your card as credit your purchase will be eligible for rewards points.
Additional Information about the uChoose Rewards Program:
- For information regarding which purchases are eligible for reward points you will need to review your banks uChoose Rewards program details
- uChoose rewards provides a whole host of reward options for users including items such as electronics, event tickets, travel rewards and many other rewarding items