Dyson Registration Process
- Register your Dyson warranty online and receive the benefits of having your product registered with Dyson
- Customers will need to set up an account with Dyson before they are able to complete the registration process
- Quick registration process; it only takes a minute to register your product for a lifetime
- Receive discounts on Dyson products and up to date information when you provide a valid email address
Paper warranties are all well and good, but we live in the online age. That’s why Dyson is giving customers the opportunity to access all details of their product warranty quickly and easily via Internet. Not only will customers be able to view their parts and labor warranty whenever they wish, they can also receive tips and tricks to help get their machine operating at peak potential. All info is provided through Dyson’s stellar customer service team made up of representative throughout the United States. Customers can access this support at any time through the company website and quickly reference their specific product in the very rare case that a problem would arise.
What’s required to register the warranty for your Dyson product
First customers will need to create an account with Dyson. If you already have a Dyson account, you can log in to your account to register a new product. If you have not set up an account this will be the first step to register your Dyson Product. You will find the following form which will need to be completed before creating your account:
As you can see, setting up your account is simple. All that is needed is a valid email address and you will then be required to create a password. After setting up your account you will use this information to access your Dyson Account.
After setting up your new account you will need the following information to complete the registration process:
- Input Dyson machine serial number and purchase date
- Confirm the Dyson product
- Provide your address
- Confirm registration when prompted
- Access your warranty info online
Also, those who have an online Dyson account can visit the “Special Offers” page to take advantage of savings and deals. These include such discounts as 15% off when upgrading to select vacuums. Typical vacuums include cordless, upright and canister models manufactured of the highest quality. Dyson offers warranties up to five years on these models as well as free shipping and a 30-day money-back policy. Moreover, Dyson prides itself on being environmentally conscious. That’s why they recommend all old machines be recycled according to the rules and guidelines established by local communities. Dyson product owners can even drop off their old machines at a company service center and they’ll take care of the recycling themselves.