AARP Win The Holidays 2015:
- AARP and legendary Nascar Racer Jeff Gordon have teamed up to bring savings to consumers this holiday season
- The Holiday Memory Match game available on this website allows players to compete for a chance to win a European vacation worth $10,000
- Learn about the AARP credit card through Chase which provides 3% cash back on gas and restaurant purchases
- Save on car rentals with Avis, receive up to 30% off your purchase through AARP’s Win The Holiday promotion
AARP is one of the country’s largest membership organizations with over 37 million members. This promotion is currently being offered through AARP and will be running until December 30th, 2015. AARP has teamed up with multiple partners to bring discounts and deals to consumers throughout the 2015 holiday season. Such sponsors include Walgreens, Collette, Regal and 1 800 Flowers.
Additional Details of this Contest:
- This contest is open to US residents only and all participants must be at least 18 years of age
- To play, contestants must register through the Win the Holiday Website and then will be eligible to play the Holiday Memory Match game for a chance to win
- The grand prize will be selected from all entrants on January 7th 2016 – A European Trip valued at $10,000
- In addition to the Grand Prize, instant winners will be selected and are eligible for items such as cameras, E Readers, and more
- To enter you will have to provide a valid email address and confirm you are 18 years of age
In addition to entering the contest and learning about promotions being offered through AARP Win the Holidays, you can a watch video produced by AARP and Jeff Gordon which features holiday tips and suggestions which can be found on the Win The Holiday website.