Kings Food Market Survey
- Take a short survey related to a purchase at Kings Food Market
- Only take about 5 minutes to complete
- The Kings Food survey is presented by the Foresee Survey Company
- All information gathered in the survey will be used to help improve the customer service at KINGS
- It does not appear the customer will receive a reward for providing this value feedback
When taking the Kings Food Market Survey the customer will need the Kings Food store number, the lane (or POS) number, the ticket or transaction number and the name of the cashier who checked out the customer. All of the before hand information can be found on the KINGS FOOD receipt. Customers will also be asked to provide their age (i.e. 21 to 24) as this will give Kings a better idea of what age group tends to shop at this popular grocery store.
Who or what is a Kings Food Market?
- High end grocery store that caters to the upper class
- Prices tend to be higher than average when compared to other grocery markets across the area
- The firm was founded in 1936 and is a multi million dollar business
Kings Food Markets are located in northern New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut and the tend to be located in rich neighborhoods (to include the Hampton’s). Besides high-end groceries the Kings market in Short Hills New Jersey provides a “COOKINGSTUDIO” that is very popular with house wives in the area with more than enough time on their hands. The “COOKINGSTUDIO” by Kings teaches these housewives how to cook up and terrific meal for their wealthy husbands (i.e. lobsters, steak, pasta).
At this time there are about 20 to 25 Kings locations and the company is based in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America. Kings are known for their outstanding customer service and high prices.