Techron Advantage Card
- Earn fuel credits with the new Techron Advantage Card
- The card is issued by Synchrony Bank and provides rewards for members who buy fuel at Chevron and Texaco
- It should be noted that card customers are allowed to earn a maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits per calendar year
The card can ONLY be used to earn fuel credits at Chevron and Texaco service stations but can be used for everything else everywhere Visa is accepted worldwide. Any questions about the Techron card can be directed to Chevron Consumer Connections Center at 1-855-285-9595 or Synchrony Bank Attn: Chevron and Texaco Card Services, P.O. Box 965013, Orlando, FL 32896-5013. Once your new card has been issued you can begin to use your card immeadiately and begin earning rewards which can be redeemed for fuel credits.
- Chevron Texaco Techron Advantage Cards can be used at an ATM but the user must have a PIN #
- Card holders looking to use the card at ATM’s should call the toll-free number on the back of any Techron Advantage card and obtain a PIN for accounts that are approved for cash access with credit limits of at least $500
- Please note a personal identification number (PIN) does NOT come automatically when the Chevron and Texaco Visa card is issued
- Mammoth Oil & Gas companies with operations in more than 180 countries worldwide
- Founded under in 1879 under the company name Pacific Coast Oil Company and did not become the Chevron Corporation until 1984
- Chevron is headquartered in San Ramon, California, U.S. and is found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker CVX
The Chevron Corporation is one of the richest and most respected companies in the world and is no stranger to the Fortune Global 500 list (usually placing in the top 20 year in year out).