Store Supply Survey
- Provided feedback in regards to a purchase at SSW (aka the Store Supply Warehouse)
- Win a $100 credit to the SSW
- Please provide honest feedback and think about each survey question before answering (DO NOT put the same answer for every question)
- A $100 Store Supply credit will be given away each month
- The SSW survey consist of only 9 questions
Examples of questions the customer will be asked during the course of the survey include “Having over 88% “next day delivery” and over 98% in two days with same day shipping if order is received by 3:00pm”, “Having a complete line of “high end” store fixtures and supplies” and “Having a “Satisfaction guaranteed/No questions asked” returns policy”… the previous questions will be rated on a 5 point scale … based on their IMPORTANCE to SSW store’s success and overall satisfaction with Store Supply.
The Store Supply Warehouse?
- Founded by blue-collar workers Robert Balk and Harry Leschen
- Opened up in 1994 as a wholesaler of store fixtures and supplies to small, independent retailers
- Any questions about the firm can be directed to 800-823-8887
- In May of 2005, Store Supply Warehouse was purchased by Matt Wohlstadter, then its General Manager, and Sage Capital, LLC
The Store Supply Warehouse is a go to for small business owner and independent retailers looking to shave a few dollars of their purchase orders. SSW specializes in Store Display Cases, Shopping Bags, High End Display Racks, and Price Tags and Merchandise Labels. Orders can be made online and will be shipped out that same day by the Store Supply Warehouse if the order is made by 3 pm ET.
The firm offers excellent pricing, outstanding customer service and ALL customer service questions through the toll-free number are answered by a “live” English speaking person based in the US. There are no minimum order requirements and the firm is based at 12955 Enterprise Way Bridgeton, Missouri 63044.