Tell Tom Survey
- Provide feedback to Tom’s Urban in the form of a guest survey
- The survey will help Tom’s Urban provide better eat and drink
- Customers can also email Tom’s Urban at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The survey is designed for either the Los Angeles or Denver locations
- Tell Tom survey will only take about 2 minutes to complete
At the end of the survey the customer should receive a promotional coupon that can be used on a future visit ti Tom’s Urban. A progress bar will be shown at the top of the survey screen displaying what % of the survey is remaining. Examples of questions asked during the course of the survey include:
- “How likely is it that you would recommend Tom’s Urban to a friend or colleague?”
- “How would your rate the Temperature of your Food (hot food hot/cold food cold)?”
- “How would you rate your Overall Experience at Tom’s Urban?”
Tom’s Urban is a liberal gourmet restaurant that specializes in happy hour and cocktails. The company was recently recognized by Gourmet Magazine as one of the “Top 25 Food Entrepreneurs of the Last Quarter Century”. The average bill at Tom’s Urban can run on the high side ($20 to $30 per person assuming drinks are ordered) but the atmosphere more than makes up for the high prices.
Popular menu Tom’s Urban menu items?
- Ginger Chicken Pot Stick Salad (good first date item)
- SADLER’S SMOKE HOUSE PORK BBQ (not designed for vegetarians)
- TRUFFLED MAINE LOBSTER ROLL (features fresh Maine lobster topped with truffles mayo, wild arugula, butter-toasted brioche)
- TOM’S “BIG & STICKY” RIB RACK (Saint Louis style ribs with a liberal flare)
- RUFFLED PORTOBELLO + FIRE ROASTED POBLANO (made for those looking for a Mexican dish)
For TOM’S URBAN CORPORATE INQUIRIES please write to (or visit) 3900 East Mexico Ave., Suite 1350 Denver, Colorado 80210. The Los Angeles locations can be reached by phone at (213) 746-866.