Ready Pay Online Portal Login:
- The Ready Pay Online login allows employees and administrators to access their accounts to log information relating to their job roll including pay information and time reporting information
- There are two account login links which are very distinct and it is important to ensure you are following the correct login path – employee and administrator login options are available
- If you are an employee who uses this to enter work time information you can follow the employee login link and provide your username and password in order to access your account
- Supervisors can also log in through the employee login link to manage their team requests and review employee information through the online portal
Companies need to use reliable and accessible ways to monitor and report employee work times. The Ready Pay Online Portal provides this exact service by allowing employees to easily enter their clock in times and clock out times. This information can then be used to determine total time worked which of course will result in their pay for the time period in question. If you are an administrator attempting to access your account you will need to provide your information as well as company name in order to access your account.
Employees who are registering for the first time can follow the registration link and following the process to set up their new account. New registrants will need to provide their Company ID and their full social security number in order to set up their account.
Additional Details Regarding the Ready Pay Online System:
- Administrator logins can access their accounts to manage payroll and view report information regarding employee work times
- If you have forgotten your username you can fill out the username retrieval form by providing your information including SSN – for users who have forgotten their password you can provide your username to begin the process