eFirst Bank Enroll
- Sign up for online enrollment at FirstBank
- FirstBank is a regional financial institution with over 115 offices in Colorado, Arizona and California
- Receive free online access to FirstBank accounts and loans
FirstBank is giving customers the opportunity to enroll in online banking in three quick steps. All that’s required is to enter the pertinent info, such as name, card info and date of birth, and enrollment takes care of itself. Once enrolled in online banking, FirstBank customers will have access to a host of features. Through this service it’s possible to view statements, transfer funds, receive notifications and alerts, check balances and manage transactions.
What to know about FirstBank online banking?
- Online banking is totally free for customers who sign up for FirstBank electronic statements
- Online banking from FirstBank includes loan management
- FirstBank utilizes state-of-the-art SSL encryptions to protect all customer transactions
- Online banking includes secure login and timed logoff
- FirstBank has partnered with Visa to offer added security to online purchases
On top of the standard features of online banking mentioned above, FirstBank offers optional services to further fascilitate efficiency of banking for the customer. These include such features as online bill pay. This Bill Payment Service is optional, and it is totally free so long as customers commit to paying three or more bills per month. Those who pay fewer than three bills will be charged a $5 fee. Those who sign up during the promotional period will have this fee waived for the first three months they use FirstBank Bill Payment Service.
Additionally, users of Quicken can sign up for an optional service to download QuickBooks through FirstBank. Customers can then import their transactions into this software and manage their books easily with the help of Quicken.