Express Earn Points and Get Rewards:
- Express Next is a rewards program for Express customers who are enrolled using their email address or phone number
- To complete your registration with Express Next, customers must visit the website and confirm their email address by logging in to your account
- Once you have registered, at checkout you can provide your phone number or email and your purchase will automatically be applied to your account to accrue reward points
- Members can check their balance and see if they are eligible to redeem for Express gift cards which are earned based on total spending at Express locations and online
Express is a clothing line known for their stylish and high quality products. Unlike some competitors which rarely provide discounts or coupons, Express has created the Next rewards program which allows customers who regularly shop at Express to earn points which can be redeemed for cash back off future Express purchases. Express clothing lines include both Women and Men’s lines as well as a full line of accessory items ranging from shoes to belts to sunglasses.
The Express Next rewards program is easy for customers to set up and use. At checkout, be sure to provide your email or phone number associated with your Express Next account. This allows your purchase to be applied to your reward points. In addition to being able to view your account balance online, your receipt will also include your Express Next ID which is a 13 digit ID which you can use to log in and check your balance. The receipt will even show you your current balance.
More information about the Express Next Rewards Program:
- Every dollar spent at Express or online at Express.com is equal to 10 reward points towards your account total
- For every 2500 reward points your acquire, you are eligible for $10 in store credit – This would equate to $250 dollars in store purchase for $10 in rewards
- There is no cost to join the Next rewards program and you there is no limit to the total points customers can earn