TaxAct’s Race To Your Refund Sweepstakes:
- TaxAct has teamed up with Nascar and Danica Patrick to promote their Tax Preparation services this year by giving consumers a chance to win weekly and monthly prizes
- During the 2016 Nascar season, participants select their predictions for finishing positions for Danica Patrick and other racers – the closer to their actual finish position, the more points you earn
- Leaders will will ranked based on total points of races which they selected a finishing positions for and will be displayed on the contest leaderboard
- During the contest period, weekly and monthly drawings will take place and random winners will be selected throughout the contest
Tax season is underway and this year TaxAct is giving back to their customers by promoting the Race to your Refund Sweepstakes were participants can win a variety of prizes including a grand prize VIP trip to Daytona Beach to kick of the 2017 racing season. In addition to this prize, throughout the promotional period TaxAct will be conducting random drawings for registered entrants and giving away smooth new racing gear such as T-Shirts, tote bags, and more.
TaxAct is an online tax preparation service which provides consumers a convenient way to file their taxes and process their refunds quickly and securely. Many of the basic services come at no cost to the consumer and you also have the option to select packages which may better fit your tax needs – in these cases, some financial cost may be associated with your service depending on the type of service your specific tax return needs require.
Additional Information about the Race to your Refund Sweepstakes:
- The promotional period for this sweepstakes runs from January 6th, 2016 through November 20th, 2016
- No purchase is necessary – you do not need to be a TaxAct customer to enter this sweepstakes
- To register you will need to provide your full name as well as a valid email address