Discover Free Credit Scorecard Registration:
- Consumers can register for the Discover Free Credit Scorecard when visiting this website – basic personal information will need to be provided to register
- This credit scorecard provides registered users with information regarding this credit profile such as FICO credit score and can be registered at no cost
- In addition to receiving your FICO credit score, you will also receive information such as credit utilization, number of open accounts, and number of credit inquiries
- The Discover Free Credit Scorecard is designed to allow consumers to conveniently access the most important factors which impact a person’s credit profile
Credit scores and credit report information are some of the primary factors which lenders consider when you apply for a line of credit. This would include any type of credit application such as a car loan, a home loan, or even credit cards. Many outlets are now reporting that potential employers are even looking at applicants credit reports in order to get a better feel for the applicants fiscal responsibility. It is more important than ever to know your credit status unfortunately many people are not proactive when it comes to their credit.
The Discover Credit Scorecard is a resource Discover offers which provides some of the key factors which influence credit profiles. The credit score provided is the FICO score – the most commonly used credit score. The Credit Scorecard does not require members to pay for this service and Discover will not provide your information to other companies. One of the best aspects of the Credit Scorecard is that there is absolutely no impact to the registrants credit score – certainly there would be some irony if there was!
Additional Information about the Discover Free Credit Scorecard:
- In order to register with the Discover Credit Scorecard you will need to provide basic personal information such as full name, date of birth and social security number
- The free FICO score is provided with Discover’s partnership with Experian for this scorecard – Experian is a leading credit bureau providing credit score and credit report info
- Once your account is created you can log in and view your scorecard by providing the email address associated with the account as well as your password