The 2016 Oscar Challenge Sweepstakes:
- The official Oscar Challenge sweepstakes is currently underway (through 2/28/2016) and is sponsored by Kohl’s
- Participants can make their predictions and enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes including the movies which have been nominated in the 2016 Oscars
- The grand prize winner – which is selected based on most correct answers – will receive a trip to Los Angeles and a $1,000 Kohl’s giftcard
- Each category has a different prize so the more correct predictions you make the more chances you have to win the categories prize
The 2016 Oscars will take place on February 28th, 2016. The official Oscar Challenge is a promotion being put to celebrate the nominees and have fun making predictions with a chance to win prizes for correctly predicting the Oscar Outcomes. One of the attractions of this sweepstakes challenge is that you can log in with your Facebook account which allows you to see your friends ballot predictions and compete against people you know.
There are a total of 24 categories to make predictions for and each correct prediction is a chance to win. The sweepstakes allows you to make predictions in all of the categories such as the famous Best Picture category but also categories such as Best Sound Editing in a film. You do not have to enter the sweepstakes to play the challenge, however, you will not be eligible to win any of the prizes unless you select to enter the sweepstakes and agree to the sweepstakes rules and regulations.
Additional Information About the Oscar Challenge:
- The contest is open to all legal US residents who are at least 18 years of age or older
- The official sweepstakes period runs from January 14th 2016 through February 28th until 5:29PT (Ends just before the beginning of the Oscars)
- One grand prize winner will be selected (ARV $3,500), one runner up will be selected (ARV $3,000) and 24 first place winners will be selected (ARV $400)