262-Kohl’s Survey Scan
- Provide feedback in regards to a purchase at Kohl’s
- The survey will ask short questions related to the customers shopping experience
- Kohl’s customers must take the survey online within 48 hours of their visit
- All feedback will be used to improve the customer service at Kohl’s
- Customer information will not be sold or marketed to a third party
Once the customer has completed the survey in full they will receive a 10% off coupon that can be used on a future visit to Kohl’s. To obtain the 10% off coupon customers will have to provide their email address at the end of the Kohl’s survey scan web page and then print the coupon.
What is required to take the Kohl’s survey online?
- Internet connection (it does not appear that the survey can be completed over the phone)
- The 4 digit Kohl’s store number in which the visit took place
- The 16 digit Kohl’s survey access code
Please note both the store number and access code can be located on the Kohl’s customer receipt towards the bottom. Any questions about the survey can be directed to Kohl’s marketing department at 262-703-7000.
Who or what is Kohl’s?
- US department store catering to the middle class
- Based at N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Employs more than 30,000 full-time workers (not many when compared to Wal-Mart)
Kohl’s was founded in 1962 and offers clothing, household items, footwear and accessories to the middle class (aka people who make between $30,000 and $70,000 annually) consumer of the United States. Kohl’s faces stiff competition from the likes of Target, TJ Maxx and JC Penney (although JC Penney is becoming more of an after thought in the minds of millions of Americans). Major holders of Kohl’s stock include T Rowe Price, Massachusetts Financial Services Co. and Voya Investment Management LLC.