Lumber Liquidators and DIY Network Dream Floor Giveaway:
- The DIY Network is teaming up with Lumber Liquidators to provide sweepstakes lovers an opportunity to win the floors of your dreams and remodel your home
- This contest provides the grand winner with a double prize – the grand winner will receive $5000 in credit to use towards their choice of flooring and receive a $2500 cash prize
- The DIY is a television network known for their top tier coverage of home renovations and Lumber Liquidators is known for their superior lumber products – this is was an obvious match!
- Contestants who choose to enter the contest will need to provide their full name, email address, home address, gender, and date of birth to complete the entry process
The DIY Network is a cable network which provides viewers with resources for home improvement and home renovation projects. The name of this network speaks volumes to their overall message – DIY just so happens to be an acronym for “Do It Yourself”. Many homeowners often under estimate their own ability to complete projects on their own and often have the misconception that only professional can complete home projects. While it is true that many projects do require professionals, their are thousands of projects homeowners can do on their own – including flooring! If you are in need of new floors this sweepstakes could be the answer you are looking for – the $5000 for lumber liquidator flooring purchases will go a long way for any homeowner.
Additional Information about this Sweepstakes:
- This contest begis on December 28, 2016 and runs through on February 17, 2017 – all entries must be in by 5:00 p.m. ET on the final day
- When completing the entry you will be asked to provide your cable provider – if you do not see your provider you can select the “other” option
- All eligible entrants must be at least 21 years of age and legal resident of the 48 contiguous states