Three Winners WFC
- Activate an account online in a few short easy steps
- Please have the access code located on the back of the World’s Finest Chocolate Bar or Case Insert
- The “Three Winners access code” should be 10 digits long and consist of both number and letters
- The Three Winners membership will start as soon as they sign up process has been completed
- Membership will last for one year from the day of sign up
Three Winners is a membership coupon program designed to provide “money savings benefits including national grocery coupons; hundreds of online and printable coupons that allow our members savings at many of the nation’s largest and most well known “big box” retailers“. Many of the coupons consist of but one get one, half offs, kids eat free, and 20% off coupons.
What are the pros and cons of this coupon program?
- Regular Three Winners online membership fee is $19.97 (con)
- Fundraising organizations receive a membership discount (pro)
- The program can be used on MOST smartphones (pro)
- Members will receive a renewal reminder 1 week before your membership expires and the day before it expires (neither)
- Members can share coupons with immediate family members but are not supposed to share coupons with other people they know such as co workers or their mail man
- Printed discounts from the internet will expire 30 days from the time the discount was printed
- Some coupons found at Three Winners are not valid on certain Holidays (i.e. Christmas, Easter, New Years Eve)
- Any questions about the program can be directed to a Three Winners customer care agent at (800) 813-4360 or via US Mail at Three Winners, P.O. Box 61848, Vancouver, WA 90606 or by email at email@example.com
Overall the Three Winners coupon program can be a good deal for the majority of fundraising organizations but the individual consumer should think twice before signing up. Some popular companies associated with Three Winners include IHOP, Lion’s Choice, Imo’s Pizza and Denny’s.