Morrisons Is Listening
- Win a €200 Morrisons gift card by providing feedback related to a purchase
- The survey is operated by the Service Management Group and all information will be directed to Morrisons store managers
- To take the Morrisons Customer Survey please have the bar code number, date of visit and time of visit on hand
- The Morrisons bar code number can be found on the customers receipt
- The survey sweepstakes is open to legal resident of the UK and Gibraltar who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
Please note employees of Morrisons are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes (this is to include immediate family members of the employees). All contestant will be asked to provide their name, phone number and a valid email address in order to enter the €200 Morrisons gift card drawing.
More rules associated with the Morrisons Is Listening survey?
- Only one gift card prize is allowed per household per year
- 5 winners will be drawn per month
- The drawing for the Morrisons gift card will take place within the first two weeks of the month of the month for the previous month
- Lucky gift card winners will be notified by email or phone or both
- The Marketing Centre will be responsible for selecting the 5 lucky winners each month and the drawing for the gift cards will be completely random (or so were told)
- Winners will be able to collect their prize at any Morrisons store
- The €200 Morrisons voucher is not allowed to be exchanged for cash
- Winners may be asked to conduct a publicity shoot (in most cases this won’t be required)
Morrisons was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The firm is considered one of the oldest and most profitable grocery stores servicing the UK. The firm is headed by the “two-headed monsters” in the form of Sir Mr. Ken Morrison (President) and Mr. Andrew Higginson (Chairman).