IKEA USA Family Loyalty Program:
- Current members of the IKEA Family loyalty program can log in at this website using the email address which is associated with their account
- If you are not yet a member of the IKEA Family loyalty program you can sign up by providing your email address – once provided you will be prompted to create your account
- IKEA Family members are provided with additional benefits when shopping at IKEA such as discounts on selected items which rotate throughout the year
- Discounted items for members can be viewed at this site and links are provided to the products to purchase or learn additional information about the item
IKEA is a large global retailer which was founded in Sweden and provides reasonably priced, modern styled furniture and other home accessories. There are many locations throughout the USA and the IKEA Family Loyalty program is free to sign up for customers of IKEA. In addition to receiving discounts, members will also enjoy additional in store perks such as complimentary tea or coffee from the IKEA restaurant.
When you sign up for the IKEA Family Loyalty program you will be provided with a card and a key chain attachment. When purchases are made you can provide this card and any discounts available for the purchased items will be applied when you are checking out.
Additional Information about the IKEA Family Membership Program:
- Members will be entered for a chance to win IKEA gift cards throughout the year – drawings occur each month
- IKEA Family Loyalty members will be provided with additional purchase protection including 90 Price Protection on all purchases
- Food discounts are also provided for loyalty members – each month new food items will be discounted for members at the IKEA Swedish Food Shop
- Your IKEA Family account will also track your purchase history to easily reference prior items which you bought