Domino’s Empire Survey
This specific survey is designed for Domino’s Pizza locations owned under the Empire name online. These locations include Domino’s locations at 352 Queen Street Acton, ON L7J 1R2 | 107 Queensway East Simcoe, ON N3Y 4M5 | 2560 Sheppard Ave Mississauga, ON L5A 4E1 AND 13 Young Street Alliston, ON L9R 1B5. If the customer does not know the location in which the pizza order took place at they can always use the phone number instead.
Domino’s Empire Quick Hits
- Customers who complete the survey in full will receive a coupon for a Free order of bread sticks, cheesy bread, or Cinna Stix
- The order number from the sticker on the front of the Domino’s pizza box is NOT needed but can be very helpful to the franchise
- Date and Time* of order will be needed
- Customers will have to state wether the order was made in person, by calling the store or made online
- Was the order picked up in store or delivered by a Domino’s Empire delivery boy
Customers will be asked to rate the following statements on a scale of 1 to 5 stars (with 1 being bad and 5 being good): “Was our customer service representative friendly & knowledgeable?”, “Was the delivery driver courteous & friendly?” and “Was your order delivered within the time it was promised?”. Please note these questions may differ based on the type of order and how it was delivered. To receive the free coupon offer the customer will need a valid email address and a printer.
* All Empire locations are open from 11am to 10 pm Sunday thru Thursday and 11am to 2am on Friday/Saturday
Prices will differ based on location and time of the year PLUS additional charges may apply when selecting extra or premium toppings i.e. “Handmade Pan Pizza”, “Thin Crust” or “Meat Lovers”