Corp Renewal WA
- Allow corporations and Limited Liability Companies in the state of Washington can renew their license online
- Corporations should receive a notice 45 days prior to expiration (the notice will be sent to the corporations licensees’ registered agent)
- It’s the licensee’s responsibility to renew on time, whether they receive the renewal form or not
- A license can be paid for online using a MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit or debit card
- When making a payment online using a credit or debit card the corporation will be charged a high 2.5% convenience fee for the service
- The company’s UBI number and the password will be required when filing a Washington state business license renewal online
Those who would rather renew via US Mail can send all applicable forms and documents to: State of Washington Business Licensing Service PO Box 9034 Olympia, WA 98507-9034. Please note Official filing of an online renewal is dependent upon our receipt of all fees charged to companies credit card or bank account.
Other business operations that can be conducted at the Corp Renewal site?
- Add a new location to the business
- Add a license to an existing business i.e. liquor license
- Change a business address or phone number
- Add employee to an existing business
- Request the closure of your business and notify all the necessary regulatory agencies
- Change the business structure
In many cases the business owner will have to file a Business License Application to change the physical address of a given business (please contact the Business Licensing Service at 1-800-451-7985 for more information about changing an address). When adding employees online applications are typically processed within two business days BUT may take up to 21 days if adding via US mail by form. If the business is simply adding new employees at the same location PLEASE do NOT need file a new Business License Application.