- Receive a Barclaycard Aviator card and register your account online to access and manage your card
- Manage your Barclaycard account online – your account will be synced to your card
- Activate your account online once your receive your new card
For over 200 years, Barclays has been offering sound financial services to folks throughout the world. They haven’t risen to these global heights without listening to their valued customers. These days, folks want more options for services. After all, no two lifestyles are the same, and no two people require the same from their credit cards. That’s why Barclays is now offering Barclaycard products through their Retail and Business Banking division. Now, folks can get rewarded according to their spending habits and lifestyle. Take the Aviator card, for example. This Barclaycard offers folks the chance to earn AAdvantage miles for making purchases, and there are many other cards offering similar incentives. Those who have just received their Barclaycard can setup online access easily.
How to setup online access for your new Barclaycard
- Visit the promotional page (see below)
- Click the “Set Up Online Access” tab on the right side of the screen
- Enter your SSN and birthday
- Enter your account number
- Check whether you are a U.S. Citizen
- Enter a username and create a password
- Click “Continue” and follow the prompts
Once setup, you can manage all aspects of your Barclaycard online. You can check balances, make transfers and track miles and rewards. Barclays prides themself on protecting the security of their cardholders. If Barclays doesn’t recognize a device trying to log into an online account, they will automatically institute security protocols, and accountholders can verify their identity by entering a SecurPass code. It’s features such as these that ensure a Barclaycard account is protected at all times.
- General Correspondence, Card Services, P.O. Box 8801, Wilmington, DE 19899-8801