Mango Cardholder Login and Enrollment Portal:
- The Mango Card is a prepaid Visa Debit Card that allows customers to load cash in to their account and use on their card at any vendor location which accepts Visa Debit
- If this is your first time visiting the log in portal you will need to create an account and register your card prior to accessing your account management through the online portal
- Creating an account will require cardholders to provide their account information (full 16 digit card number) as the expiration date – you will also be asked to create a username and password
- For cardholders who had enrolled their card previously, simply provide your username and password in the requested login field to access your online account and manage your settings
The Mango Visa Prepaid Card is a re-loadable account that allows consumers to add a desired amount of funds which can then be accessed up to the total amount of funds provided in the account by the cardholders. This translates to two important facts – you are in control of how much money is available and you can only spend up to what you have made available. This is an important distinction between credit cards and prepaid cards – no debt is accumulated on a monthly basis.
A popular feature of the Mango Money Card is that it allows cardholders to take advantage of their Mango Visa Prepaid Savings Program so unlike other cards where your money does nothing until you use it, the Mango card provides interest towards your balance.
Additional Information about the Mango Prepaid Card:
- To take advantage of the Savings Program your card may require enrollment in features such as direct deposit (payroll deposit)
- Funds can be loaded on to your card by providing recurring deposits (such as aforementioned paycheck deposit) or by depositing at and Greedot Retailer Location