Shop Sears Feedback
- Take a short survey related to a Sears purchase
- Please have the 12 digit survey code on hand and be sure to include any zeros when entering the code
- Customers will also have to provide the date of purchase
- The Shop Sears Feedback survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete
- All information volunteered during the course of the survey will be used to help improve the level of customer service at the Sears location in question
At this time it appears customers who complete the survey in full will be entered into a sweepstakes promotion to win a Sears gift card. The odds of winning the Sears gift card will depend on how many customers complete the Shop Sears Feedback survey after their visit.
Sears Shopping Experience Survey Recap
- Helps improve customer satisfaction
- Requires Internet connection and the 12 digit survey code
- A Sears gift card could be won
- All information will only be used by Sears
- Information will NOT be sold to third parties (i.e. dubious marketing companies)
Who or what is Sears?
- “Old Guard” US department store
- Officially listed as the Sears, Roebuck & Company with around 800 locations
- Serves the US, Canada and Mexico
Sears was founded by Richard Warren Sears way back in 1886. Richard started the business when he received a batch of unwanted wrist watches from a local business in Chicago aka the Windy City. Richard took the watches and sold them for a massive profit and quickly ordered more. The watch business quickly turned into a mail order catalog and a multi million dollar business was born.
Sears is headquartered at 3333 Beverly Road, A4-244B, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179-0001 and the corporate office can be reached by phone at (847) 286-2500.