PCH Scratch Offs
- Enter to win a Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes online
- Win a check for $7,000 a week for life
- Minimum payout of $1,000,000
When Publishers Clearing House first began offering sweepstakes prizes in 1967, few could have predicted that they would become the American institution they are known for today. Now, Publishers Clearing House gives out prizes every month, many topping out at $1,000,000. Many folks have long dreamed of getting that visit from the Prize Patrol and seeing the giant check, and now PCH makes it easier than ever to enter for a chance to win. All anyone has to do is visit the promotional page and sign up online. The lucky winner will receive a check for life in the amount of $7,000, and the guaranteed minimum payout is a cool million bucks.
How to enter the Win $7,000 a Week for Life Giveaway
- Open a web browser and navigate to the promotional page
- Click the “Begin” tab
- Enter the requisite information in the text fields
- Confirm your email address
- Click “Submit”
It only takes a few moments to enter, and there’s no purchase necessary. And while the bread and butter of this sweepstakes is the $7,000 a week grand prize, there are also other prize amounts on offer. For example, runners up will have the chance to win $50,000 and $10,000. To be eligible for any of these prizes, entrants must match the winner bulletin with the SuperPrize number. Winners of the sweepstakes will be announced on NBC on 10/23/15.
- Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, New York, 11053-4016