Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Register your Sam’s Club Card, login to your previously created account or reset your password
- Earn savings and discounts by being a member and shopping at Sam’s Club locations
- Register your card quickly online syncing your account to manage and view your personal settings
Since starting out in 1983, Sam’s Club has risen to become one of the premium wholesalers of furniture, clothing, electronics, housewares, groceries, baby products and pharmacy items in the United States. Those in the know realize that to reap the greatest rewards from Sam’s Club, it pays to be a member. It takes nothing to register for an account at Sam’s club, just a few minutes online to select the membership plan that is right for you, and then you are on your way to saving. These discounts and rewards come in many forms, and folks can save hundreds or possibly even thousands of dollars a year just by being a member. It makes sense to join up if you are a frequent shopper at wholesale outlets.
Extra benefitis by being a Sam’s Club cardholder
- Cash rewards
- Protection service plans
- Discount on eyeglasses and optical products
- Instant Sam’s Club savings
- Discounts at the tire and battery center
And many more. Once the membership plan has been selected, it’s time to activate the card. Card registration and activation couldn’t be quicker. Simply head over to the promotional page see below and click the “Register and Activate” tab. Then enter the account number of the primary cardholder and click “Next.” Follow the prompts on screen to validate your card and then select a security preference. Select an image when the system prompts it, and then confirm the account to activate the card. Folks can also activate their account by phone by contacting the number below.
Contacting Sam’s Club for phone activation