Emory Healthcare Online Bill Payment:
- This website allows patients who have received services through an Emory Physician or at an Emory hospital to pay securely online
- Emory offers this service as a fast and secure way to pay bills at any time – the website is available for use 24/7
- Any portion of your healthcare visit which is not covered by a third party (such as an insurer) is the patients responsibility and can be completed online through Emory bill pay
- In addition to paying your bills, patients can also download and review detailed billing information which breaks down your bill and explains the billing in full
Emory Healthcare is the largest healthcare system in Georgia with seven hospitals with over 1,800 hospital beds for their patients. In addition to their extensive hospital network, they also offer 25 primary care office locations through Atlanta and much of Northwest Georgia.
To pay your bill online, Emory Healthcare will direct you to a secure third party payment site. Users will then have two options, you can login or create an account to keep track of your billing information and easily access your payment information. Alternatively, you can choose to pay using the EPay number found on your bill which allows patients to submit payment without going through the sign up process.
More About Emory Healthcare:
- Emory Healthcare offers an extensive range of services to fit the needs of nearly any patient
- Teamed up with Emory University, Emory Healthcare also is actively involved in research – always working to discover new ways to assist their patients
- When paying with Emory Online bill payment be sure to have your EPay code and account number available – both of these can be found on your billing statement