Chase British Airways
- Earn rewards with a British Airways Visa Card
- Manage your Chase British Airways card online
- Add multiple cards to one account and score more Avios
Chase has partnered with British Airways to offer frequent fliers a Visa card to suit their every travel need. Those who qualify for a British Airways Visa Card have the opportunity to earn Avios (miles) on sign up, as well as cash bonuses and 0% APR for 15 months. Not only that, but anyone who signs up family members and friends to their account will earn even more Avios, which can be redeemed for trips to destinations around the world. Every aspect of the cardholder’s account can be managed quickly and easily online, and folks can track Avios, pay bills and receive rewards right from their computer or handheld device.
More benefits to having a British Airways Visa Card
- No foreign transaction fees
- Secure Visa card is embedded with Chip and Signature technology
- Exclusive ticket offers for celebrity meet and greets, private events, art showcases and sporting events
- Add multiple cards to one account
- Earn extra airline tickets
That’s right, those who opt for a British Airways Visa Card will have the opportunity to earn an extra ticket for one reward destination—at no additional Avios. Those who spend $30,000 on their British Airways Visa Card in one calendar year will receive what’s called a Travel Together Ticket. This is in addition to Avios earned throughout the year. This ticket is good for two whole years, and it can be used when the cardholder redeems his or her Avios for a reward destination. The Travel Together Ticket does not use up any extra Avios.
Contacting British Airways Visa Card
- 1-800-577-0633 (card delivery)
- 1-800-432-3117 (card services)
- Card Services, P.O. Box 15928, Wilmington, DE 19850