AA Account Online
- Enhance your travel experience with a credit card from American Airlines
- Manage your AA account online and pay bills
- Earn miles and rewards for using your American Airlines card
American Airlines and US Airways have merged to offer fliers more options and better service. They also combined loyalty programs, which gives fliers more ways to save. To better live up to this promise, American Airlines now offers its own credit card from Citigroup. Those who sign up for the American Airlines Credit Card will discover many ways to earn miles, such as through AA’s hotel and rental-car partner companies. Once customers accrue these miles, they can redeem them for award travel to any one of 1,000 destinations in the world served by American Airlines and US Airways. Also, customers can redeem their AAdvantage Miles for flight upgrades and discounts on services.
How to register for an American Airlines Credit Card from Citi
- Visit aa.accountonline.com
- Click the “Register Now” option at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your card number in the required field
- Enter your name as it appears on your American Airlines Credit Card
- Enter the last three digits on the security panel
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number
Once registered, American Airlines cardholders will have full access to their account online. They can view statements, pay bills, and track AAdvantage Miles with ease. Customers should know that American Airlines offers different credit cards. The Executive card allows fliers to earn 75,000 miles once they make $7,500 in purchases, and it also comes with an Admirals Club membership. Also, the Platinum Select credit card allows fliers to earn 30,000 miles after making $1,000 in purchases. CitiBusiness also offers a version of the Platinum Select card.
Contacting American Airlines Credit Card
- 1-866-230-1593 (technical assistance)
- 423-477-6512 (outside U.S. and Canada)