Xfinity College Sweeps
- Enter until 9/30/15 to win a 2 tickets to the Ta Swift 1989 World Tour
- The promotion is sponsored by Comcast Cable
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a full-time (or part-time) college student
- The college MUST be a 4-year accredited college or university based in the United States of America
- A total of three GRAND PRIZES will be awarded during the course of the College Sweeps Promo
The Xfinity College Sweeps promo started on July 1, 2015 and no bonus entries can be obtained. To enter the promo the student will have to provide their first name, last name and complete mailing address (if the contestant is 17 years of age and in college they are still not allowed to enter).
Full prize details associated with the Xfinity College Sweeps?
- The location for the Taylor Swift concert will be based on the winners location
- The grand prize winner will receive hotel accommodations for two nights along with airfare for two PLUS $1989.00 spending cash (this money can be used in any way legal way the winner deems fit)
- College students residing in the District of Columbia area are allowed to enter the Xfinity College Sweepstakes
The Comcast Corporation is a media service company with more than 130,000 nation wide. The firm is based at One Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103 and offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. Comcast is headed by Mr. Brian L. Roberts who receives a little over $15 million US Dollars a year as acting CEO. Main competition to the firm includes the likes of Charter Communications and the DISH Network. Many in the industry claim Comcast has grown to large and is on the verge of becoming a monopoly while others feel it is pure capitalism at its finest. Cable packages from Comcast range in price from $20.99 a month to just over $140.00 a month.