My CFA Visit Survey
- Use the serial number found on a Chick-fil-A receipt in order to take a short survey related to the customers visit
- All feedback will be sent to the Chick-fil-A franchise in which the visit took place
- At this time the survey is available in both the English and Spanish language
- If the serial number is not available the survey cannot be taken
- Chick-fil-A customers are encouraged to provide honest feedback in order to improve their local franchise
At the end of the survey the customer will receive a coupon code for a future visit to Chick-fil-A. The Chick-fil-A coupon code will differ based on location and time of the year BUT will usually come in the form of a buy one get one or a % discount.
Who in the world is Chick-fil-A?
- Chicken based American fast food restaurant
- Headquartered in College Park, Georgia
- Operates more than 1800 restaurants
- Open on everyday but Sunday’s
This popular fast food chicken sandwich restaurants can trace their roots back to a little diner named Dwarf Grill. The Dwarf Grill was opened by S. Truett Cathy and was popular among Ford Motor employees before and after work. The very first Chick-fil-A did not open until 1967 in of all places a mall. Today the firm has revenues more than 5 billion US dollars on a annual basis.
What are some must try menu items at a reasonable price point at Chick-fil-A?
- Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich
- Plain biscuit (breakfast and lunch)
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese (breakfast only)
- Chicken Cool Wrap
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Blueberry Cheesecake Milkshake
HOT TIP: Most Chick-fil-A restaurants will provide a child (i.e. under the age of 7 or so) with a Free IceDream cone. To obtain this hidden freebie simply ask a worker at the counter. A family of four can expect to spend between $20 to $30 at Chick-fil-A depending on how fat they are.