Starbucks Account Sign In Page:
- Members of Starbucks Rewards program can sign in to their account and manage their account settings and profile options
- Rewards associated with the account will be displayed and users can log in to track their reward points and determine if they are eligible for free rewards
- Members can sync their account to a Starbucks Application which is compatible with nearly any smartphone allowing them to place their order before entering the store
- There are two levels of membership and both membership levels can sign in on this page – gold and green membership account have some differences in reward benefits
Starbucks is a popular coffee chain in featuring stores across the world. Starbucks locations can be found at some of the most iconic places which has skyrocketed their name recognition. They are well known for their wide variety of coffee and tea selections and also serve small food items which can be paired with their beverages.
The Starbucks Rewards Program is based on purchases made at Starbucks locations. Members who join before May 2nd, 2016 and make a purchase on their new account will receive instant gold status to their Star Rewards Account. If you don’t sign up on time – don’t worry – there are plenty of other ways to become a gold status member. Gold Status members receive additional benefits such as double Star days each month, a gold card which is personalized, and Star rewards for each 125 points you accumulate.
Additional Information about Starbucks Rewards Program:
- To create an online account you will need to provide your full name, date of birth, email address, zip code, your membership card number and your card security code
- Members receive free items on their birthdays and receive special email offers through both their associated email address and through the Starbucks application
- Members are also able to receive free in-store refills on fresh brewed coffee or fresh brewed tea on purchases made that same day