- Obtain information about MetLife dental insurance benefits through the users employer
- The services provides valuable tools in regards to oral health and dental insurance benefits
- MetLife serves companies both large and small
- In addition to dental insurance benefits, MetLife also offers Administrative Services Only arrangements, and other group dental benefit plans
- Any questions about the MetLife Dental offering can be directed to 800-942-0854
The MetLife Dental insurance center is not only designed for private companies but also can include Federal Employees, individuals under the Tri-Care dental program and the Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program. Users can also use the Dental Insurance Center From Metlife to download a variety of dental forms (to include a claim form).
Dental Benefits from MetLife?
- MetLife attempts to provide plans with a cost and value perspective
- Offers both Full Service Dental for Retirees and CoPay Plans
- Dental HMO plans are available in the states of California, Florida, New Jersey and Texas while Dental Managed Care plans are available in the state of New York
- MetLife Dental benefit plans are available to employers based upon group size, and underwriting and state requirements
- Most CoPay plans require the employer to have a minimum of 1000 employees
- Employers with less than 1000 employees will want to look else where for dental insurance plans
Who is MetLife?
- Also known as the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Founded in 1868 with $100,000
- The firm was originally called National Union Life and Limb Insurance Company and catered to Civil War veterans
- By 1880 the firm was soaring sky-high with more than $1,000,000 in annual revenues
MetLife is based at 1095 Avenue of the Americas New York City, New York and offers high-end life insurance, dental, auto, disability and annuities to their customers.