Cake Boss Cakes
Purchase a Cake Boss cake mix product and enter the UPC code online for a chance to win a trip to Jersey City, NJ. Please note the contestant MUST be at least 16 years of age and able to travel to Jersey City sometime between the dates of July 26, 2015 and November 16, 2015 for 4 days. Winners will fly round trip, coach-class air transportation and employees of Employees of Dawn Food Products, Fear Not, Discovery Communications and HelloWorld, Inc., are not allowed to enter the Cake Boss Sweet Ticket Promotion sweepstakes.
Cake Boss Sweet Ticket Promotion Quick Hits
- The promotion will run from April 15, 2015 to July 25, 2015
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited
- Some customers will win via a instant win game piece found on Cake Boss products while others will have to use the UPC code
- Purchase is not required to obtain a Cake Boss instant win piece*
- All entires received via US mail MUST be received by July 31, 2015 or they will be disqualified
- The promotional drawing will take place on 8/7/15**
- The hotel (i.e. Holiday Inn, Motel 8) will be determined by the sweepstakes sponsor and the winner will receive $300 spending cash to be used while in Jersey City
- Other prizes include Cake Boss Bakeware products and coupons
* To enter the Cake Boss Sweet Ticket promotion for free (aka without purchase) please write to: HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5054, Department 817023, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5054. Include a 3×5 index card with the contestants contact information i.e. name, address, phone number etc etc.
** The total prize pool associated with the Cake Boss Sweet Ticket Promotion will be $4,675
Cake Boss Who Is?
- Popular realty TV show found on the TLC Network
- Follows the notorious Buddy Valastro as he deals with the ups and downs of running a run of the mill bakery in New Jersey
The show revolves around the baking of cakes and the trouble that arises during the process of running a bakery. Many people feel the show is scripted but loyal followers (which are few and far between) believe every word.