Delta Skymiles and Lyft Customer Ride Rewards:
- For customers who are Delta Skymile account holders and use Lyft your accounts can be linked so that you earn additional Sky Miles rewards when using Lyft
- To sign up for this rewards program you must have a Sky Miles account and will be required to provide your Delta SkyMiles Account number in order to link your accounts
- This rewards program does not cost additional money – once you have linked your Sky Miles account with your Lyft Account you can immediately begin earning rewards
- If you do not know what your Delta Skymiles Account Number is (needed for registration) you can find your account number by visiting the look up link and providing your information\
If you are a Delta Skymiles Member and use Lyft for ride services you can earn additional points simply for using the Lyft service you already you. In order to earn rewards, you will need to link your accounts so that your Lyft purchases can go towards your Skymiles Account. This process can be completed and the Delta Lyft website and after which, all of your Lyft rides will also earn you miles with Delta getting closer to your next trip.
Joining the Delta Skymiles Rewards program is free to anyone who would like to sign up. Your reward miles can be used towards Delta flight purchases. Lyft is a ride service which allows customers to quickly request rides where the Lyft service is available (many major US cities).
Additional Information Regarding Lyft and Delta Skymiles Rewards:
- For every dollar your spend when using lift you will receive one mile towards your Delta Skymiles Rewards for future redemption
- Dollars spent with Lyft to earn rewards does not include money spent on taxes, tips to your driver or road tolls encountered while using the service
- Customers may also receive bonus Lyft ride credit for signing up and may be eligible to receive additional rewards for limtted times depending on current offers
1 (800) 221-1212