The BankAmericard Credit Card
- Learn about the features of the Bank of American cash rewards credit card
- Apply online for this credit card – credit decisions will be based on individual creditworthiness of consumer applying for card
- This website also allows consumers to compare Bank of American Credit Cards to determine what card best fits their needs
- Explore consumer saving tips and information to get the most out of your budget
Bank of America is a nationwide bank which also provides credit card offered through Visa and Mastercard. The BankAmericard Cash Rewards card is being promoted this holiday season and provides cash back rewards to consumers who use this card. Bank of America also offers credit cards which provide travel rewards and balance rewards. In addition to the credit card promotions available at this site, you can also explore tips and advice for budgeting in a series of videos and useful tricks to save money.
Features of the BankAmericard Cash Back Card:
- Receive 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% cash back on all grocery store purchases, and 3% cash back on all gas purchases
- This card comes with no annual fee, no rotating cash back categories, and no expiration on all earned rewards
- Consumers will also receive 0% APR for the first 12 months after receiving their new card – this also applies to balance transfer made within the first 60 days
- This card comes with purchase protection, access to Bank of America online account services, and access to Bank of America ATMs
Like most credit decisions, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Card will be based on factors such as credit score and credit reports. These are tools used to determine factors such as consumers line of credit and APR.
The Bank of America Cash Rewards Card is backed by Bank of America and VISA, two of the countries leaders in the financial industry.