Citi American Airlines AAdvantage Application:
- Customers who have received a pre-selected offer via mail can visit the application page to begin the process of applying for a new Citi AAdvantage Gold Card
- When visiting the main Citi invitation page you will be prompted to provide two pieces of information – your invitation code (found on the mailer) and your last name
- Entering this information does not complete the application process – once provided you will then be redirected to the full application which can then be completed
- The American Airlines Gold Card is available to consumers to earn reward points which can be used for American Airline purchases (such and plane tickets)
Many consumers are opting to apply for credit cards which reward them for things they would most prefer to have. Travel cards have become very popular and many airlines have created their own branded cards which provide consumers reward points or miles which can then be redeemed for future travel purchases with that airline. The American Airlines Gold Card is offered by Citi Bank and provides consumers with mile bonuses when spending thresholds have been completed in the given time frame.
Consumers who have this card will enjoy double miles for every dollar spent on purchases made with American Airlines. In addition, customers will earn 1 AAdvantage Mile for each dollar they spend anywhere else. Other perks of this card include 25% discount on all food or drink purchases made with American Airlines and there is no mileage cap to the points which can be earned.
More Information Regarding the Citi American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card:
- Depending on your offer, you may be eligible to receive bonus miles based on total spent on your card (for instance, some offers may reflect consumers spending $3,000 in the first 6 months for additional mileage bonus)
- Authorized users can be added to your account at no additional cost