Xfinity Last Ship Sweeps
- Enter to win a smooth $2000 and support the US Troops at the same time (it’s a win win deal really)
- The Spread the Cure Sweepstakes will run from August 6, 2015 until September 6, 2015 (hurry up and enter before it’s too late)
- There will be a total of four (4) separate drawing during the course of the Xfinity Last Ship Sweeps promotion and contestants must be 18 years of age or older in order to win
The four separate drawings will occur on the following dates: August 6, August 13, August 20, and August 27. It should be noted that entries from one Weekly Entry Period will not carry over into drawings from any subsequent Weekly Entry Period as defined by the Hothouse, Inc (aka the sweepstakes administrator). The sponsor of this smooth 2k promo is listed as Turner Network Sales, Inc who are based at 1050 Techwood Drive, 1000 Building, 5th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30345.
Bothersome and cumbersome rules associated with the Spread the Cure Sweepstakes?
- All weekly entries during a Weekly Entry Period must be received by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on the last day of each Weekly Entry Period to be eligible
- No purchase is required and Internet access is needed in order to enter
- Xfinity Last Ship Sweeps winners will be notified via email or Phone or both
- Grand prize winners will have 5 days to claim their 2k prize
- The $2,000 will be awarded in the form of a check according to Spread the Cure promo lore
- Employees of Turner Network Sales or Hothouse, Inc are not allowed to enter
To obtain a copy of the winners list please write to: SPREAD THE CURE SWEEPSTAKES, c/o Promotion Headquarters, P.O. Box 5869, Atlanta, GA 30307.”
What is the Turner Network Television (TNT)?
- A popular cable and satellite television network owned by Ted Turner
- TNT started broadcasting in 1988 (October 3, 1988 to be exact)
- Available to almost 90% of the household in the United States with cable or Satelite TV
Popular programming throughout the years found TNT include WCW Monday Nitro (was actually the highest rated show on cable TV for a couple of years), Law & Order, NYPD Blue and Rizzoli & Isles.