Wayfair Online Home Store Credit Card:
- The Wayfair Credit Card is available for consumers to be used at Wayfair as well as several other merchants – Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and DwellStudio
- One very appealing perk with the Wayfair Credit Card is that new cardholders will be eligible to save $40 off their first purchase which is at least $250 spent
- The Wayfair Credit Card also provides consumers with special financing plans depending on their purchase – 0% down payment with 6 and 12 month financing options are available
- If you would like to apply for the Wayfair Credit Card you will need to sign in to your account or create a new account if your are a first time customer before accessing the application
If you frequently shop at a specific store of vendor it can be worth checking out any rewards or credit programs they may offer. By enrolling in reward programs and making purchases with a store branded credit card you may be able to earn additional rewards for shopping at a class your already frequent. The Wayfair Credit Card is one such card which allows consumers to earn 3% back in rewards which can be used towards future purchases.
If you already have a Wayfair credit card account you can visit the log in page managed by Comenity Bank (issuer of the Wayfair Credit Card). To log in your will need to have registered with a username and password. Once logged in you will be able to manage your account, make payments, and view transaction history.
Here Are Some More Details About The Wayfair Credit Card:
- The Wayfair Credit Card does not charge consumers an annual fee for having an open account
- Wayfair Rewards can be used at any of the Wayfair retail sites giving you some flexibility as to how you can choose to use your rewards
- Applications can also be completed over the phone by contacting the application center directly