Walmart Product Protection Plan Registration and Claims:
- Walmart customers who are registering for a product care plan can begin the registration process by following the link which will have you create a new account
- To create a new account you will need to provide your first and last name, your telephone number, your email address and create a unique password for logging in to your account
- If you are attempting to file a claim under your Walmart Care protection plan you will first need to log in using the email address and password associated with your account
- If you already have a service request number for a claim already in progress you can look up the status of your claim by following the tracking link and enter that number
Walmart is the largest in store retailer in the United States. Almost everyone frequents these stores because they provide such a huge selection of products – especially the super centers – at very competitive pricing. For customers who are making larger purchases which may require a protection plan such as electronics, televisions, computers or other higher value items – Walmart offers the Walmart Care Plan which provides protection for your purchase.
One added benefit of the Walmart Care Plans is that you do not need to purchase them immediately at the time of your purchase. Most items can be registered for the Care Plan within 30 days of your purchase.
Additional Information Regarding the Walmart Care Protection Plans:
- If you have already submitted a claim and need to print a shipping label you can enter your service number and the corresponding zip code to retrieve the shipping label for printing
- This website can also be displayed in Spanish instead of default English by clicking the language selection link at the upper right hand corner of the webpage
1 (800) 925-6278