Verizon Wireless Storm
- Purchase a BlackBerry smartphone from Verizon
- Choose from different models
- Select from a variety of payment options
Everybody knows the name “BlackBerry.” It was one of the first smartphones on the market, and it revolutionized the mobile industry by combining work and fun. Yes, BlackBerry users could manage work files one minute and then chat and play games the next. It was the perfect all-in-one handheld device, and it’s only gotten better. Verizon is now offering classic and next-gen BlackBerrys with all the features and abilities the mobile giant is known for. And there are some cutting-edge features on offer too. All BlackBerrys offer the video chat feature through BBM Video, so users can have a face to face with friends, family and colleagues anytime, anywhere. And of course it’s still possible to edit and manage Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft files while on the go. This is the efficiency and functionality that comes with BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.
Other great features on offer from BlackBerry and Verizon
- Robust libraries of apps and games with BlackBerry World
- Large selection of themes
- Efficient account management tools from My Verizon
- Unlimited talk and text with the More Everything Plan
- Loyalty incentives with Verizon Smart Rewards
As mentioned above, there are a number of BlackBerry models available from Verizon. These include the BlackBerry Classic as well as the BlackBerry Z30, with its sleek five-inch touchscreen. And customers choose from a variety of mobile plans to suit any budget. With Verizon, folks can walk away with a BlackBerry Classic for just $16.99 a month, or a Z30 for a mere $20.83 a month. And of course, there is a 0% APR on all models.
- Verizon Wireless ATTN: Correspondence Team, PO Box 5029, Wallingford, CT 06492