Starbucks Summer Game Starbucks Rewards:
- Starbucks is providing Starbucks Rewards members with an opportunity to earn additional rewards by participating in the Starbucks Summer Game (2017)
- If you are not part of the Starbucks Rewards program you can sign up through the main Summer Game contest page by navigating to the Starbucks Rewards link
- To register for the rewards program you will need to provide your first and last name, your zip code, your email address and create a password to login to your account
- During this promotion when you visit Starbucks locations and make payment using the Starbucks app or your registered rewards card you can earn additional rewards
This promotion is ramping up during the end of the summer of 2017 and will be providing Starbucks customers fun and exciting opportunities to earn additional Starbucks Stars which can then be redeemed for future purchases at Starbucks locations. During the contest, customers can play the game up to two times per day and can also take advantage of other bonus opportunities to earn additional star rewards.
There are different tiers of challenges which can earn you rewards. For instance, a level one challenge would be the Afternoon Delish which is earned when you make a purchase with your rewards account after 2pm at any Starbucks. Level 4 challenges are the highest level and require the most effort – an example of the level 4 challenge would be the Seriously Thirsty which is earned when 20 purchases are made during the promotional period.
More Details Regarding the Starbucks Rewards Summer Game:
- This promotion rungs from August 1, 2017 through September 10, 2017 – purchases made during this time will be eligible for Summer Game
- In order for a purchase to qualify for the Summer Game you will need to use your Starbucks app (available on iOS and Android) or your Starbucks Rewards card
1 (800) 782-7282