Staples Cares Survey Feedback
- Participate in the Staple Cares customer survey and stand a chance of winning a Staples gift cards
- Customers who participate in the survey will be entered into a monthly sweepstakes where they stand a chance of winning a gift card worth $5,000
- The sweepstakes began on May 3, 2015 and will end on January 30, 2016
Staples Cares survey is sponsored by Staples, an office supply retail chain based in the USA and it is administered by COHEN-FRIEDBERG ASSOCIATES, LLC. All information collected by the company is used to measure the customer satisfaction and improve the service delivery.
Staples Cares Customer Survey Sweepstakes Notes of Interest
- It is an online-based survey that allows customers to provide a feedback on their experience with the company
- Requires the 16 digit survey code from the Staples receipt
- They are also entered into a sweepstakes where they can win a $5,000 gift card in am monthly draw that can be used to shop at Staples
- Contestants must be at least 18 years PLUS be a legal residents of the U.S
- Contestants should also be able to read and understand either English or Spanish, the official languages of completing the survey
- Contestants can then complete the survey by going to promotional web page (see sources below) or by calling 1-800-881-1723 (toll-free)
Staples is an American-based office supply chain store. It was established in 1986, and currently it operates more than 2,000 stores across the world. The company supplies office supplies, furniture and electronic products to customers all over the world. It also operates an online store where customers can order various products.
Some of the most sold items at Staples locations include printer ink, BIC Wit-Out, HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper, Logitech Performance Wireless Mouses, and the BIC Brite Liner Highlighters (available in Assorted Colors).