Sprint Half Price Event
- Cut your rate plan in half with Sprint
- Get unlimited talk and text in the U.S.
- Upload your wireless bill online
There are many mobile providers out there, and there are an equal amount of competitive deals on rate plans. The problem with taking advantage of such deals is that most people are tied to a contract from one specific provider. Now, those who would like to take advantage of Sprint’s great service can do so and cut their current rates in half in the process. All that’s required is to prevent Sprint with a Verizon or AT&T bill, and they will buy out your contract. Afterwards, folks can take advantage of a number of great plans and receive a new handheld device. Sprint guarantees that their Cut Your Rate plan nets customers savings of 50% on what they currently pay to AT&T or Sprint, and it often saves folks more than $1,000 per year.
How to take advantage of the Sprint Cut Your Rate Plan
- Present a physical copy of your Verizon or AT&T bill to Sprint (or upload it online)
- Select your new Sprint plan
- Turn in your old phone to a Sprint store
- Port a wireless number to your new Sprint phone
- Register online and receive an American Express Reward Card to cover the difference from the old contract
Sprint guarantees that customers will receive this half-price rate so long as their account remains in good standing. However, rate plans may increase with device upgrades. Sprint is also offering limited time offers. For example, those who take advantage of the Cut Your Rate plan soon won’t have to pay the standard $36 activation fee. Also for a limited time, Sprint will pay any fees or penalties that the customer must pay in order to switch.