Southwest Airline Community Homepage:
- Southwest Airlines has created the Southwest Airlines Community to allow members to share experiences and discuss travel related topics among one another
- To participate in this community you will need to register and create an account through the registration link which will ask you to create a unique username and password
- You will need to register prior to accessing the discussion pages however on the main homepage there is a sample of featured posts which can give you a sample of the community
- The Southwest Airline Community provides expert advice in a community where members can discuss topics to enhance their overall travel experiences
The new Southwest Community has been created to allow Southwest customers to get together in a central location to share ideas and create better travel experiences for one another. Currently, there are over 80 thousand members of the community and it is rapidly growing. The idea is that by having discussions and sharing travel stories with others the result will be a great source of crowd sourced information regarding popular travel topics.
Through the Southwest Airline Community website you can find links which will direct you to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account. You can also follow links which will take you to special offers available for Southwest travel.
Additional Information Regarding the Southwest Airline Community:
- In order to register you will need to provide a valid email address to link to your account – a confirmation/verification email will be provided once you are registered
- You do not need to be a Southwest Rapid Rewards member to complete your registration but if you are you can easily link you account during sign up by provide your RR Number
- There is a search feature available which allows members to search posts based on keywords they would like to investigate further