- Help Souplantation be even better by offering your feedback
- Tell Souplantation about your last customer experience
- Take the survey online and make suggestions
Whether you call it Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes, one thing is for certain—when you eat here, you are getting the freshest ingredients around. Since opening its doors in 1978, Souplantation has risen to become the benchmark in fast, healthy eating, offering an array soups, sandwiches and salads, all fresh and ready to be gobbled up right when you walk in the door. But despite growing to some 128 locations in 15 states, Souplantation knows that it takes the honest feedback of their valued customer base to keep them improving and striving for more. Whether you’ve got comments or gripes, suggestions or compliments, you can make your opinions known and Souplantation will welcome them with open arms.
How to offer Souplantation your feedback
- Visit the promotional page (see below) and click the “Contact Us” tab
- Enter your name, email and phone number in the text boxes
- Enter your address and the city and state in which you reside
- Click the “Restaurant Search” tab to find the restaurant in which you ate
- Click the “Tell us about your experience” tab and enter your comments
- Click the “Details” about your experience tab and enter your customer experience details
The Souplantation feedback form is open to anyone who has eaten at Souplantation ages 13 and older. Souplantation values its customers’ privacy and thus will not share personal info, such as name and email, with third parties without the consent on the customer. All info is confidential.
- 15822 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92127-2320