Snack Pack And Win
- Win instant win prizes such as wi-fi tablets, Nintendo Wii U Deluxe Set gaming system, and a Fleece Throw blanket in the Snack Pack Have A Spoonful sweepstakes
- The promotion will run from July 15, 2015 until September 30, 2015
- ConAgra Foods is the sponsor while the prizes are administered by Prize Logic, LLC
- The Snack Pack Have a Spoonful and Win Game is open to legal residents in the US who are 18 years of age or older
- Prize Logic is headquartered at 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033
No purchase is required to enter the Snack Pack and Win sweepstakes… .contestants simply need to visit the promotional web page and follow the on-screen prompts to the Promotion where he/she must enter his/her valid e-mail address. Contestants who have not registered with Snack and Pack will have to do so before an instant win entry can be obtained.
What are the bothersome rules associated with the Snack Pack Have A Spoonful Promotion?
- P.O. Boxes are not permitted when registering for the instant win game
- After the Game Play, the entrant will receive notification on the Website screen as to whether he/she is a potential “Instant Winner” of the prize selected (“Instant Win Notification”)
- Contestants are limited to one entry per day (however Snack Pack And Win bonus entries are allowed)
- Bonus entries can be earned by uploading a photo to the Snack Pack promotional web page
- Contestants can obtain up to 5 bonus entries
- Please allow up to 72 hours for the photo to be reviewed and posted
- ALL photos associated with the Snack Pack and Win game are required to be in JPEG, .JPG, .TIF, or .PNG AND Must not exceed 3 MB
- The grand prize winner will receive a check for $3,000
- The grand prize drawing will be held on 10/1/15
Other instant win prizes associated with promo include two (2) Snack Pack 4-packs, marshmallows, graham crackers, and a recipe book | Super Snack Pack Juicy Gels, one (1) package of Swedish Fish, and a recipe book | MyLocker gift cards | Netflix 12 Month Subscription.