Plenti Rewards Program Sign Up:
- Activate your Plenti Rewards card by entering your 16 digit card number and 4 digit activation code number
- Upon completing your new card activation, you will receive up to $100 dollars in promotional savings and be able to use your card to accumulate rewards
- Plenti is a rewards program in which consumers can earn points at many different businesses and redeem all points at the business of their choosing
- Joining Plenti is free – simply activate your new card and create your account to begin earning rewards
Plenti is a Rewards Program which is unique in their approach by allowing consumers to earn points at many different businesses. Once points are earned, rewards can be redeemed at any participating Plenti Rewards vendor. This allows consumers to earn points at one place of business and redeem them at another – consumers are no longer bound to one option like other reward programs.
Plenti Reward Partners – Businesses Which Participate in Plenti Rewards:
- American Express
- ATT – Earn on Wireless Accounts
- Exon and Mobil – Earn and Fuel and more
- Macy’s – Earn on purchases
- Nationwide Insurance – Earn on Insurance
- Rite Aid – Earn on purchases
- Hulu – Earn on your monthly subscription
- Enterprise/National/Alamo – Earn on Car Rentals
- Direct Enegery
When you set up your Plenti Rewards account all purchases and billing synced with your account at the above businesses allows you to accrue points. Plenti and American Express have also partnered which allows American Express Rewards Members to transfer their points to their Plenti Account.
Plenti Points can be redeemed online at the Plenti Marketplace. You can track your points and redeem them for store credit at retailers such as Dell, Cabelas, Kohls, WalMart, Apple and many more.
Additional Information about Plenti:
- To register you must be 13 years of age and a US or Canadian Resident – If under 18 parental consent is required and all points are only redeemable in the US
- Register online or through the Plenti App to receive your new Plenti Card
- To Register applicants will need to provide basic contact information including name, email, phone number, and address