People’s United Bank Online Banking Login:
- Login to your People’s United Online Banking account by providing your previously created online banking user ID
- If you have not yet registered for an online banking account with People’s United Bank you can register for a new account to access your account profile online
- Online accounts can be created with People’s United Bank for Checking, Savings, or Money Market accounts as well as any active loan accounts through Peoples United Bank
- Once your online account has been created users can access their People’s United Bank accounts and manage their profile and settings
People’s United Bank is a diversified banking and financial organization which is based in the Northeastern United States with nearly 400 locations in the states of Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. The focus of People’s United Bank is on customer service – their 5,000 plus employees focus on providing customers with a community feel while providing all of the financial services their account holders require including online banking services.
People’s United Bank began in 1842 and today they represent a financial establishment with over $39 billion in assets. The banking services available include personal banking (checking and savings accounts), small business and commercial banking, as well as wealth management options. In addition to banking services, People’s United Bank also provides members and account holders with insurance options such as life insurance, annuities, homeowners and auto insurance.
Additional Information about People’s United Bank:
- If you live in the Northeast you can find a branch location or ATM online by entering your zip code
- To enroll in the online banking services you will need to be able to provide your bank account information (account number, etc)
- In order to complete online registration you will also need to provide your personal contact information which is associated to the account you are registering